Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dammit!

The spacers are beyond painful. Worse than ever. Can't chew. Even a banana is hard to get down. I just want to eat some damn turkey meatballs. I've been in so much pain I haven't been posting regularly at NB or eating very much, which is why i feel sick to my stomach and dizzy today. I just keep reminding myself it will all be worth it in the end. 

5 days and counting... Mike is going with me so he can be the first to laugh. No, he doesn't want me driving back from the 'burbs alone after all of that. 

Casey wants a t-shirt that says "My best friend has braces" with an arrow point my way. I think I'll make on for her. 

My friend Jasmine is going to the handsome dentist for some Invisalign consulting. She sends me an email today saying that in a few years we both will have "pretty, pretty teeth". I thought that was sweet.

No comments: