Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Long Day Ahead

Now that we're all caught up with my dentistry adventures, I have less then 3 hours until my records appointment at the ortho. I woke up yesterday morning feeling pretty shitty (sorta sore throat, runny nose, may or may not be allergy-induced). I was looking forward to a good night's sleep but my nose hasn't stopped running. I may have gotten 2 hours sleep but at least I started this since I left all of my relative work at the store. I'm sitting here typing with 2 pieces of toilet paper shoved up my nose because it is that out of hand, as I have been all night.

God knows how long this appointment is going to take. I don't know how I'm possibly going to breath with metal trays filled with goop shoved in my mouth or x-ray films shoved down my throat (those are the worst!). Then it's off to the store, AFH, back to the store for close and if I haven't fallen flat on my face - out and about with Jeannie and Lauryn to cover off on some party pics for New Brahmin.

Oh, and then the next day I'm back at the handsome dentist, getting the sealant on the other side of my mouth fixed and hopefully getting my permanent onlay put in. Then it's no more of him.

I think I hear the alarm going off in the bedroom. I should really go to the gym and stay awake but I can't stop sneezing!

No comments: