Friday, September 19, 2008

The Handsome Dentist

Last night I hung out at Casey's after we had a date at Shaw's. Like all of my dear friends, our conversations are non-linear, which means we talk about 10 different things at once. She brings up that she started reading this and asks me about the handsome dentist. More like what does the handsome dentist look like...

Before we think to Google him, I mention what hit me the night before when I was watching Weeds. The handsome dentist looks like the mayor of Tijuana that Nancy is secretly dating (sidebar: has anyone seen this week's episode? OMFG! I love when shows just throw you for a loop like that!), who's a really famous actor in Mexico named Demian Bichir.

Without naming the handsome dentist (note: he is not Latin by the sounds of his last name), here is a comparison (because we found his picture too):

If I could have found a picture of Bichir with glasses on, it would be far more convincing. I hope that this doesn't get blown out of context. Recently, there was an admission to one of the cooks at the restaurant that we on the retail side refer to him as "Hot Dan". This is in the same vein of humor and reference. It's just a statement of fact, especially when my other dentist is in his golden years.


No comments: