Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Forced Plastic Surgery For Children"

One of the interns at Fashionista wrote this post about how crooked teeth are sorta chic. Part of me is all "hell yeah" about it, the other part of me is all for waking up when I'm 29 and having straight teeth. The one thing that bothered me about the post was a quote from the writer's friend, saying that orthodontics is forced plastic surgery for children. While for me, I'm getting braces for the most vain reason, they will also prevent future problems down the road. Maybe if I had gotten them as a kid, I wouldn't have a sideways wisdom tooth that is going to cause more (short term) pain post-op than it has up to this point in my life. So I'm going to have to disagree on that comment. 

Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Sarah Style said...

you are so creative i love that you have a blog just about this one topic and you keep blogging
in addition to your other blog
ok i might start a blog about kitty aids!
bc i officially have it!!