Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update

Braces still suck and we're getting married. I started Jew School in September, becoming official (if I can get my ass to class) in May. Hopefully the grills will be off by the October wedding.

I figure that there's not much use bitching about how much pain I'm in here. Because the pain is constant. My teeth have moved quite well and I'm supposedly ahead of schedule. The snaggletooth, the root of why I got braces, is now independent. But I have gapping holes on my bottom jaw and top right front that makes it difficult to chew and annoying to exist.

I'm too lazy to take pictures of the braces, plus they're resulting in massive poor self esteem since I have no clue how to smile again, at least when a flash goes off.

Perhaps one day I'll get back into this...

1 comment:

Clear Braces Orthodontics said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I have been wondering about what approach is the right one, so thanks so much for posting this. I will definitely be keeping this post in mind during my search for Braces adults.